I’m a big lover of salad cream, rather than mayonnaise – so my favourite fish finger tortilla wrap is with salad cream and not with mayonnaise! Lunch today needed to be fast, so I thought a simple and easy fish finger wrap would hit the spot – and I was right.
- Four fish fingers, cooked. I microwave fish fingers, but you can fry fish fingers, or oven bake them if
you wish. My quick lunch was all about speed, not presentation!
- Salad cream – as much or as little as you like.
- Optional: Of course you can add in shredded lettuce, or chopped tomato, or even raw onion – all these extras are optional and I didn’t add them this time.
- Microwave the tortilla wrap for 15 seconds on so each side – this is optional to be honest, it’s just that’s how I like it, so I do it.
- Take your cooked fish fingers and cut them in half – lay them down towards one end of the tortilla. You’re cutting them in half to aid the rolling part!
- Squirt as much, or as little, salad cream on the fish fingers as you like.
- Starting from the end where you’ve put the fish fingers, carefully roll up your tortilla wrap.
- Cut in half, eat.
You can eat this hot or cold. Mine was hot today 🙂
I used my usual Rowan Bakery Mediterranean Herb tortilla wraps, but you can use any type/brand or flavour that you want!
These fish finger wraps work out at about £0.50 each.